Friday 3 January 2014

So... Yeah.

Apparently, the thing I'm having the hardest time coming up with is the opening. Let's just assume I've done that and jump right into the fray.

So why this blog ? Well, simply put, there often are news events, cultural stuff, or various subjects on which I'd like to expand, and often can't, simply because I don't have the tools for it. Making a point on twitter is tantamount to baking cookies one at a time, and that really isn't the point of Facebook. So I needed a place to express myself, make the points I want to make, and I guess this will be it.

I'm realising as I'm typing this the hardness of the task though: while a discussion is an iterative process, where you bounce off each other and amend or clarify your statements as you go, a blog post would need to be as extensive as possible on first try. Even this very post, where I'm honestly not saying much, took more time and iterations than I care to admit.

And I haven't even started on the design yet. Can't I just put Clooney's bat-nipples on repeat in the background and call it a day ?




No comments:

Post a Comment